Holyport

Holyport War Memorial is built in brick and wood and takes the form of a shrine or wayside altar.  It stands facing the village green at the junction of Ascot Road and Holyport Street.  Oak panels list the names of those who died in both World Wars.

OS ref SU892778

HolyportWM

In 1954 the War Memorial Hall was built (picture below).  The plaque on the wall reads Holyport War Memorial Hall Built 1954 Extended 1985. Standing in its own grounds in Moneyrow Green it is a short distance away from the village green.

OS ref SU891774

HolyportMemorialHall

Additional information