Thatcham

Thatcham War Memorial was erected in 1919 and dedicated in 1920.  It was restored in 1950 and again in 1990.  Originally situated in the centre of Thatcham in The Broadway it was moved to its present location on the A4, Bath Road, some time after 1955.  It lists those who died in both World Wars.

OS ref: SU514675

thatchamimg00189-20110224-1536a

Additional information