Grazeley, Holy Trinity, Parish Registers, (CD) BFHS

Baptisms 1850 - 1963, marriages 1850 - 1987, banns 1580 - 1954, burials 1851 – 1964, CD Berkshire FHS, 2008

Includes a short illustrated history by Jocie McBride. The hamlet of Grazeley, formerly known as Lambwood Hill, is four miles south of Reading, and was formed into an ecclesiastical parish in 1854 from parts of Sulhampstead Abbots, Sulhampstead Bannister and Shinfield, plus the whole of the Liberty of Hartley Dummer in Shinfield. The church closed in 2006. There are seven registers dating from 1850 in the Berkshire Record Office (D/P 124B). Fully searchable in Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or greater.

Jean Debney

Additional information