Hungerford Primitive Methodist Circuit baptisms 1869 – 1937

Eureka Partnership, 2008, A5, 44pp, indexed

Founded in 1869 by a group who separated from the Newbury Circuit, the Hungerford Circuit had chapels in Eastbury, East Garston, Hungerford, Kingbury, Lambourne, Shalbourne, Weston in Welford parish and West Shefford in Berkshire, plus Aldbourne, Bagshot, Froxfield, Little Bedwyn, Ramsbury and Witcha in Wiltshire. The register is chronological by baptismal date, and names the child, its parents, their residence and occupation, and in most cases, the date of birth.

Jean Debney

Additional information