Maidenhead and Windsor Wesleyans Baptisms/Burials

Eureka Partnership, 2010, A5, 44pp

Includes Baptisms 1823 - 1837 and 1846 - 1925 and Burials 1843 - 1903

The Windsor Wesleyan Methodist Circuit was formed in 1826 and included many places of worship in east Berkshire, south Buckinghamshire, west Middlesex and north-west Surrey. This indexed transcript of the record in the Berkshire Record Office therefore contains details of important family events relating to a very widespread geographical area. From 1858 the circuit was known as the Maidenhead and Windsor Circuit.

Jean Debney

Additional information