Terms and Conditions
By using this service you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions:
- Only fully paid-up members of Berkshire Family History Society may register on this site. Please be patient if you are a new member of the society, or a member that has rejoined with an old membership number as current membership lists are not immediately available.
- Berkshire Family History Society has made reasonable efforts to remove errors from the information it has provided. Members and others have provided some information and this may contain errors.
- Berkshire Family History Society will forward your contact details to a current member if you make an enquiry and not give out contact details of other members.
- Berkshire Family History Society will not forward enquiries to lapsed members, as they may no longer be receptive to family history enquiries.
- All reasonable efforts have been made to obtain the permission of copyright holders where such permission is required.
- These contractual terms will be interpreted according to the laws of England and any litigation will be subject to the laws of England.
This web site is owned by Berkshire Family History Society, Registered Charity No 283010 Yeomanry House, 131 Castle Hill, Reading, Berkshire, RG1 7TJ